Sunday, January 30, 2011

Proof of chaos in moving

Mark and I made the decision to move out to the family ranch house.  It was a tough decision due to the fact we prefer to live small and we love living in town and riding our bikes for transportation BUT we welcome the change and know it is beneficial for everyone in the long run.  The chaos comes from moving our stuff in with the existing household which we have determined must be pared down.  It will be a process.






1 comment:

  1. Holy cow. I never really looked at all the STUFF before. STUFF R US. Looks like a tchotchke round-up is in order! Hooowee. I mean, unless you really dig my junior high art projects being on display.

    Btw, loooove the bedroom light fixture. It looks fab there.

    I'm ready for a house-warming party so hurry up! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete